Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 11 March 2018

Sunday

Good evening peeps,

I was just going to update when I noticed a very nosey Guernsey mooching about on the blog. Go to hell Guernsey. Hell will be good for you bunch of arrogant snobs.

Anyway, normal peeps just ignore that. This morning I woke from relatively comforting dreams, after briefly waking in the night. But the flashbacks started for a while.

I got some writing done before church. Church was Mother's Day, I like how churches treat all women on Mother's Day, and not just mothers. We got chocolate, flowers and gifts :)
It was good.

I came home and did some readybrek with banana and honey as I was really hungry, and then I dozed with DVDs on.

Someone has kicked the police into yelping action, and they yelled 'Oi You!' at me by email, and I told them some very interesting things about their parentage and force. They were burbling about documents, I can tell them where to store those.

I have been getting on with some work, some writing, some various things, and watching films.
I did chicken for tea, and now I have my neck in the heavy machine as it was aching even with the collar on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.