Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 21 December 2017

Thursday

Hey peeps,

Busy day.

Chores, collecting prescriptions, haircut - took an hour and fifteen minutes! But at least my hair is thin and light and back to proper length.

Then shopping for essentials in town before going to do my last garden of the year.

The work today involved raking leaves, weeding, sweeping, planting cyclamen and bulbs, turning and tidying the compost heap,  and that was it. The compost heap was the hardest task.
They gave me my money plus a Christmas bonus, and a Christmas card. How nice.

I can't say I am on holiday, as I have the worst driving shifts over Christmas :)

It was cold and damp as I worked, and it looked like rain, but it hardly rained.

I had to drop in on someone on the way home, and then I came home and thankfully cooked my beef and rice meal, and I have been watching Nativity 3, which is still on a loop on 5. I only really like Nativity, but I watch this one anyway.

I am tired, but I still have many chores to do.

Winchester Cathedral Choir still do the best version of 'It Came upon a Midnight Clear'
Rats! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSn0_Zj6gjQ

Hello Garden in the Shire, please send me some Christmas cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.