Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 3 December 2017

Sunday

Good evening peeps,

The Church of England's Satan-led public lies roll on, and still no-one has the authority to say that in this day and age we don't need and shouldn't allow a huge Godless corporation like that to exist and abuse as it does.

This morning I woke up from another restless and nightmare-filled night, woke up sick.
I get this headache and dry eyes sometimes, a day or so of feeling headachy and dry eyes and skin, can't sweat or make tears, it isn't much fun, I guess it is the heat of indoors, despite the damp in here. Talking of damp, I was also drowning when I woke, my cough isn't better, right now it is worse.

Anyway, I went and did the farm, then I headed for church, rather than drive home and out again.

I was early, so I parked, then my friend arrived, her husband was off sick, indeed a number of the congregation were sick, and I didn't feel up to sitting through the first service, so I went in town, got a cheap hot chocolate from the vending machine, chocomilk has always been number 42 on the machine, even since I was a teenager, how funny.

Anyway, then I went back for the second service, my friends were off sick, so the front row grabbed me and squashed me in, I felt less like being squashed in than ever, but I endured it all, it was all a bit of an endurance, and I came out in a rash, heat rash or allergy I don't know, but it was hot in there, and afterwards I escaped and came home without stopping to chat.

At home I did fish cake and potatos, watched films and caught up with Hollyoaks, and then went to the farm and then the welfare.
The welfare patted me vaguely on the head, fed me, gave me food and toiletries, and my table mate was worried because I couldn't hide the fact that I am ill.

I came home again and did any pain therapy and meds that I could, and eye drops, the eye drops give some relief before my eyes dry again. I do not know if this illness, which has always happened occasionally, is to do with the whiplash and not supporting my neck or if it is unrelated or caused by stress or heat. It's a strange one, where I can't sweat or make tears.

Anyway, I am watching Naked Gun 1, and doing various stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.