Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 24 December 2017

Sunday Christmas Eve

Hey peeps, I am tired already and I still have a number of hours ahead of me, including the mad shift and Midnight Mass.

I had trouble getting to sleep last night, not excitement, just difficulty settling, so I was tired this morning.

I wandered though a shower and some clothes, and headed to church.

Church was beautiful with the candles and decorations and things, and it was a nice service, we had the kids singing a Christmas song as well as having the usual carols.

After that, I had carrot soop and bread, and watched more Christmas films, sent more e-cards, and listened to more Christmas music, and started the Quality Street.

I did my laundry, I needed clean clothes for Christmas, however ragged my limited wardrobe is.

I am now dressed for work, jeans, grey shirt and jumper, smelling of washing powder.

Hey peeps, lets have some Christmas shall we?

I will be doing the prayers, the year's roundup and updating you on the state of the huge turkey and chaos and church services very soon.

I don't want to go and do the dangerous shift, even though I am a veteran, anything can happen on the roads on Christmas and New Year's eve with everyone drinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.