Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 31 December 2017

New Year...

Happy New Year!

55 minutes to midnight, and I am exhausted but safe home after a long hard shift. No real near misses with drunk drivers. I did pass a police car that had stopped a driver, and the police were lurking nosily around. I saw the police dog handler from where I used to work. I had pulled out the bins to clean behind them one day and accidentally obstructed her car as she drove in, I told her I didn't mean to obstruct the law.
I wish she didn't look so unhappy.

Anyway, wandering off track there.

I am home. Exhausted and trying to stay up another 50 minutes to see in the new year, with so little hope, so little of anything, that I wonder why I am doing it.

Anyway, I am actually writing to tell you, that as with all the usual traditions, the look back on the year has been delayed, and will be out within the next few days.
I know, my three traditions, the prayers, the revolutions and the look back, have gone to pot. It has been a tough old year, again, the impact of previous years, the domino effect, hasn't gone away.

The wind and rain are howling, and I am thinking of the rough sleepers at this time. Christmas is tough enough, but with this weather it is a nightmare.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.