Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 15 December 2017

Friday

Hey peeps,

The Church of England are being rissoles again, we all know what a rissole is, don't we?

I have had way too much crusty tiger bread with my soop, so I have reverted to trainhood for a while, toot toot, chuff, chuff. Trying to decide on a wild dash round the frozen yard or a sleep on the sofa.

Remember the church trying to make me out to be nuts? They tried to use my renouncing of humanity and registering as a train in 2014 as proof. But they didn't learn the lesson of Miracle on 34th Street, which I am just watching.

Hm, another day, another disaster. I woke in pain, lower back, neck, too hot, and I had nightmares, but I recovered.

I headed for town once converted into respectable and presentable, and went to the bank. The line of waiting people was huge, so I thought I would use the pay-in machine and save time, ha!

The machine was snickering as I walked over. It took my money, laughed, came up with an error message, returned my card but didn't register or return my cash. I was horrified, and the bank was busy and no staff around, I didn't want to leave the machine in case I lost my cash, and other people were waiting.

I was lucky that a member of staff had come out to sign for parcels, and I grabbed her, not literally, but I got her and wailed unhappily to her about how I was broke and the machine was too.

I had to sit for a long time in a waiting area while they beat the machine up and demanded it return my money, the machine was most unwilling and reluctantly spat some of the money out. They paid the spat money into my account and told me they hoped to restore the rest when the engineer came by. They said they would phone me, by closing they had restored more of my money, but the engineer hadn't finished, so I hope it will be all restored by tomorrow.

So I went off to try and do some work, but I was too upset by the cash machine incident and it had taken a lot of time, so the day was thrown out.
I went and got welfare bread instead, and oranges.

I am kind of tired but reluctant to doze due to being worried about making my sleep worse, and due to having tasks to do. I did the farm this afternoon, muddy.

I am watching Miracle on 34th Street. I was waiting to see if I was called in to work, but no, they asked if I can do Christmas Eve, and I can just imagine my old friend, who the church took by destroying me, she would be tutting and getting worried, Christmas and New Year's eves are the most dangerous times to work. She was right though, she tutted and I was nearly hit by a drink driver. I will be working those days because I need the money.

Tomorrow I will do a few hours work that I hoped to do today.  I will get welfare food as well.

It is bitter freezing howling wind and I want to stay in the duvet on the sofa.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.