Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Wednesday

Good evening peeps,

The blogs are statting up again, part of that seems to be Ashenden being an attention-seeker again.

Well it has been a freezing day, the people I was working for commented that it had to be cold if I was wearing a jumper, they asked if I would ever wear a jacket, and I said when it got down to -10.
I have worked hard enough to upset my neck, so I have the heavy machine on it.

I had the farm after that, sleepy henz and dux.

I got home, very cold and tired, and had to go and see what the welfare and shops could offer. I didn't really have money even for essentials, but no choice, when it is things like milk, deodorant and suchlike, there is no choice. The welfare don't do those, they do bread and vegetables, so I got bread there and the essentials at the shops.

My cough is no better and it is exhausting, and I looked longingly at the coff medicine in the shops, but I can't afford it. I have to pay bills tomorrow and Friday.

Someone texted me to offer me a trial shift delivery driving tomorrow evening, there is no knowing if it will work out, and I have very little petrol or money for petrol, so we will have to see.
If you peeps want to donate for coff medicine or petrol, please do.

I didn't know my half-uncle was a councillor, you learn something new every day, don't worry, I didn't tell him I was his long lost niece, I wouldn't want contact with my relatives.

Haha, lets do 1988 again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwlxeYA1SQI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.