Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 19 November 2017

Sunday

Good evening peeps,

The high stats on the blog would indicate another church attack, Dogs returning to their vomit, poor lost souls, Jesus said so much about them. I will leave my peeps to gather the info and eventually the church will pay for their lawless behaviour.

Yesterday I was aching and headachy all morning and it was raining, so I didn't go and do the small amount of work I wanted to do. By the time I felt better and the rain eased, it was getting dark.

Miracle on 34th Street is on Netflix, so of course that has been on repeat.

I had to take cat food up to the rescue centre for my friend, I didn't know they had a charity shop, I got a copy of 'Mr Mercedes' for 25p, and have read that over the weekend. I tried to read it before and found the jump from the original lovely characters, who simply died, too much, but this time I read it through.

This morning I woke to a nasty shock, the room was buzzing.

I had woken at 5.30, went to the loo, opened the window to cool down and hoped to doze.

I do not know who or what had disturbed the wasp's nest next door, but I had a room full of wasps at some unearthly hour. No one had told me about the wasps nest, as it should be dormant at the moment.

For several hours I had to battle wasps, so the other pre-church tasks got left.
I am not fatally allergic but I do get a bad reaction to wasp stings, so I didn't need a room full of wasps.

I yelped to the landlady, shot in and out of the shower, and headed for church.

Church was great, my usual sitters were away, so the centre row lot grabbed me and squashed me in. I dunno why they don't trust me to sit alone, maybe because of my habit of mooching around under the seats and looking for gum when no-one keeps an eye on me.

I did get my shoobox in by the way. A goodly stuffed and packed shoobox.

I also helped with carting shooboxes around.

I also found a book at church that I wanted, so I borrowed that as well.

I came home and watched films, including Pirates of the Carribsomething, while reading the last of Mr Mercedes.

I went to the welfare and they fed me slop, talked at me and booted me out with a bag of food.

I have done some housework, prepared for tomorrow, and am just watching 'Are you being Served?' while I wind down into bed, there are no more wasps and the nest is to be dealt with now, but my brain is still seeing and hearing the wasps, like a mini PTSD.

Tomorrow is a bit of a day :)

The Church of England is a massive abusive lie, using Jesus and God's Name for their money, lawlessness and abuse of power. And they go on harming me, relentless. But as I have said before, Sampson brought the pillars of the temple down in his last minutes, and if that is what it takes, I will do that to the Church of England.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.