Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 12 November 2017

Sunday

Good evening peeps,

Well I woke wide awake at 7am, which will never do for a Sunday, so I went in for a double helping of church.
Church was good, we don't do parades or war memorials but we remember respectfully.
And the person leading was very good.

It was nice to see my peeps, and I got an invite to a Christmas meal, and an invite to tea for this week.
I also got reminders of various other events.
And my shoobox has to be in by next week.
Shooboxes are very important, even if you are very poor, you have to do shoobox and toyappeal to make life better for people who are even worse off.
When I was sleeping rough I got given shoobox for me, but someone nicked it from my storehedge, but when the Lions club heard that, they replaced it with much more stuff.

I don't have much money for me, but I will finish my shoobox by hook or by crook.

I came back for lunch, and then went to the welfare, they patted my head and fed me, as they do.

Now I am bored, watching Self/Less and being bored, the evenings drag at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.