Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 25 November 2017

Saturday

Good evening peeps,

It has been another cold chilly day. I have always loved the cold, but these days, indeed since the church made me homeless and left me with asthma, I have trouble with cold air. The chest infection doesn't help either, I coughed until I was sick today. I am sure you wanted to know that. And I am still crackling.

Anyway, I was being lazy today. I got up slowly. I was in the shower when the landlady called round. I heard a shout of laughter from the kitchen, a real yelp of hilarity and I wondered why.

Well, the other day someone accidentally threw away the bananas I was maturing for banana bread, and left the new bananas, so I drew a cartoon of a cross chef telling the world not to throw the bananas away, and the landlady wasn't expecting that, so she laughed out loud.

The landlady was here to do some work, so we had a cuppa and some banter as she worked. She is lively and practical, a bit like me.

When she had gone, I did cheese rolls and leek and potato soop for lunch, the soop was from a packet, but it was alright.

Then I went to the welfare for some more rolls, I got some apples as well. There was cherry donuts there, no-one has heard of them, but I didn't take any.

I walked along the seafront in the wind, struggling to breathe, the sea was lively.
I had a quick errand to run, and then it was home to do chores.

I got some writing and editing done this morning. And I will continue with that.

I have done some chores, the washing is in the dryer, and the dishwasher is on, my tasks this weekend are to tidy cupboards, wipe the fridge, a quick hoover and mop, and that is about it.

I am watching...guess...Miracle on 34th Street.  Supper was beans and sausage.

Tomorrow is a lively one with church, I am at our sister church, then I go back to my church to help with some things.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.