Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 10 November 2017

Friday

Good evening peeps,

Well, it was a better day in a way, if you ignore the cat poo and thorns.

It was a garden clearance for some people I used to know, they moved house a few years ago, then I have moved a few times, but they emailed me and asked if I could do a garden clearance as they have sold and are moving a very long way away.
It was so nice to see them again, they are such nice people.

The garden was very hard work, and after horrible cigarette bins at work yesterday, today's aroma was cat poo. Have you ever emptied cigarette bins by the way, full and wet, they smell like sewage.

Anyway, I worked hard, and had lots of coffee.

And as they are moving, they gave me their gardening tools and barrow. It all helps me, they also gave me a box of chocolates, which are on the kitchen table if you want them, (not for long!) and they also gave me loads of advice and leads on possible work, and phoned people about things for me.
It was a very helpful and productive time.
But my hands are still full of thorns.

Forgot to say, 'Lala Land' is on Netflix now, and it is still trashy but I watched it anyway. It really would have benefited from the characters having some depth and a bit more happiness. It drudges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.