Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 1 October 2017

Sunday

Hey peeps,

I went to church this morning and was made a fuss of. It was harvest, so there was harvesty thingys.

After church my friends grabbed me and dragged me off to lunch at a  restaurant, which was very nice, so with lack of sleep and a big meal, I was sleepy.

I came home after lunch, and slept until 6.15pm!

I had to hurry to farm duties, the hens were already going to roost, muttering among themselves about lazy farm workers.

The tension mounts with the Canterbury protest, and survivors are learning to be bold and speak to the church as I have for so long. I am impressed.

This evening, to my surprise, some work that I bid for but didn't get, became mine, because the people have been so let down. Two gardens. Funny isn't it?

I watched some of crocodile dundee, my fave bit is that ending at the subway.

It has been a very rainy day again, so my work at the farm is falling behind a bit, I will see if I can catch up tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.