Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 1 October 2017

Early Sunday

Good morning peeps,

I woke too early at about 2.30 this morning, I was having a bad dream, there was a girl having hysterics in the dream, about abuse, something to do with her brother, and I was trying to reason with her, I was saying to her about a visiting order when I woke up, so I then went into flashbacks about Ian LeMarquand and his abuse of power in my case. Which the church failed to respond to.
I couldn't sleep so I have been doing housework and marching possessions around.

As some of you know, I was in a temporary rental, and it came to an end, so I am here for now, and moving to my new place after the Canterbury Protest.

I have had my shower and breakfast, and am just waiting for it to get light so I can do farm duties, you can't let poultry out in the dark due to foxes still being active. Plus the rats like a share of the food when it's dark.

Justin Welby got a good reply to his double standards statement yesterday, victims answered him and were heard, and I am happy with that. I liked Holly Greig Justice's Headline, simply 'Pot, Kettle, Tw*t'.
Well said.

I got Max's interior cleaned yesterday, it has been left for a while and got messy.

The weather is rainy so trying to get any work done is hard.

The new Canterbury clothes all fit alright. I just need a new bra and pyjama leggings now. I threw my pyjama top in the bin this morning, it was a nice heavy cotton, £1 from the charity shop, now full of holes, the new one is very similar but not from the charity shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.