Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Wednesday

Good evening peeps,

It is Wednesday rained off day.
I found fruit and nut chocolate.

Last night I had a bad night of nightmares, the worst were about the Lihous. I am always relieved to wake up and remember that the disturbed and harmful church of england people who affected my life for so long are gone. Nonetheless, my sleep was disrupted and unhappy and I woke a number of times and had to do meds and open windows and try to cool down and calm down.

I am still battling depression and trauma, these days I don't get much relief from it.

This morning I fell asleep again at 5am and woke late, I had to wash and dress quickly and go and get a ton bag from my workmate, and give him the hedgecutter.

But work looked doubtful and I felt bad.

In the end I did two hours of heavy clearance and got soaked through.
I left a lot of heavy garden waste for the boys to collect.

I had to just give up and come home, and the rain has been relentless.
When I got home, I put my soaking work clothes in the wash, and hid in a duvet in front of the TV and watched Mel and Joey.

I had to do a wash despite the rain as I am going to London and I need clean smartish clothes.

I did a fry-up for lunch, sausage, eggs and bacon, with bread and coffee. And Then I printed and worked through tomorrow's paperwork.
Eventually I was cold enough to have a shower. I am really bad at getting in the shower after being out in the rain.

I am drinking coffee laced with 2 5HTP, and hoping it will help. I think I will watch Self/less now until Princess Diaries are on later, yesterday I watched 'Me before You'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.