Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Tuesday

Good morning peeps,

Well it is nice and early as my work today doesn't start until 9.

I wrote that 15 minutes ago and wandered off.

I just ordered a new hoover and mop for the flat, normally I sweep the whole things and skate around on cloths but that is hard work and this flat is a devil for dust bunnies, so I decided to upgrade.

On Sunday I got the whole flat very clean, and that was about all I did, apart from preparing for work, washing Max and watching some movies.

Yesterday was a difficult day, I went to work with my mate, the mower is so bad that the vibrations have seized up my shoulder and neck, worse than it has been in a while as I have done such good pain management for so long, but I have been suffering.

As I write, I have just belatedly got my physio reminder through, belated because the physio is today and I was wondering what time, as the reminder had not come. 2pm, just the right time to ruin any working day. I have my old lady this morning and then I will have to come home for lunch and a shower before physio, and as physio takes 40 minutes, I end up with less time to get another job done in the afternoon, how annoying, but hopefully physio can release the neck and shoulder injury somewhat.

Yesterday was a long day, supposed to be warm and cloudy, yeah, right! As always it was hot and sunny. And with the hard work, it made me tired and ill. We did have a nice long lunch on the beach though, and I had coffee with my lunch, which always cheers me up. I did meds all day and drank 2.25 litres of squash and 1 litre of hydration mix, and tea and coffee, but I felt awful anyway.
The mower blade is broken, hence the vibration, so it is impacting badly on my shoulder, they will have to fix it now.

Last night I was exhuasted and went to bed at 7.30, which of course meant I was waking in the night, more in pain than distress though, well, maybe.

So today is supposed to be a light easy day, take it easy Tuesday, but physio kind of complicates that.

I am curious as I have a new reader who is viewing the blog every few hours. Hello. If you are looking for contact details, shout me on twitter. If not, welcome to the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.