Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Tuesday

Good evening peeps,

I have to say, peeps, every Tuesday, a bored member of the States of Jersey lands on my blog while the States are in session. It's funny.

Anyway.

This morning I headed for work despite the light rain, but my client phoned and I pulled over in the layby, and she said that it was raining too hard.

So I was at a loss. I went to try to sort my phone out but I couldn't, so I went and got shoes, you know how it is, I hurt my foot because the old shoes were worn though.

I couldn't wear shoes, until my mum bought me those walking shoes, and they are sturdy enough for me to wear for walking, and I have walked well for a while now, so I got a new pair the same.

The rain persisted and although I was not ill from yesterday's work, I was tired, so I came home and dozed, did the grocery shopping, watched some DVDs, and thoroughly spring cleaned the flat.

I am just watching Hollyoaks and then I will do music and writing.

It is raining, blessed rain, I wish it wasn't only for today, it cools me down, cools everything down, and gives me a break from the noisy kids on the road, not that they are too much of a problem, but peace and quiet is always welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.