Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Tuesday

Good evening peeps,

Exhausted again.

At least today wasn't as bad as yesterday, but it was hot and we did work hard and I am very tired.

The boss wasn't very happy about yesterday and he apologized to me that it had all gone wrong and he put an advert up for a new trainee or team member, and we have someone new starting tomorrow.

I am not working with the team tomorrow, I am back on my own rounds, but I will be dropping by to see them as they work on the waterside and I will be working in that area all day.

Today we worked most of the day on a new contract, a place that had been ripped off and neglected by the previous gardeners, they are so grateful and nice to us as we pull away ton bags full of waste. Then we had a smaller domestic garden to do.
But the sun and the heat was too much, I am headachy and tired.

I got home and put my sweaty work clothes in the wash and myself in the shower, cooked supper and have just been looking at the television, too tired for anything else.

Tomorrow, I have to get my clothes in so I don't go to work starkers, then I have two gardens in one area, a trip to the garden centre and another small garden, a fairly easy day, a relief.

But the weather will remain hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.