Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 12 June 2017

Monday

Good evening peeps,

Yesterday I had breakfast on the beach, just coffee and a breakfast roll.
Then I came home to watch Hollyoaks and do some writing.

I am halfway through editing a book.

I had a quiet day, as usual.
I went grocery shopping, but I was tired and decided against the car boot sale.

I tried to have a sleep but I just lay there and didn't sleep. So I got up, I did feel a bit refreshed from lying down.
Then I just watched television and wrote and edited.
I cleaned the inside of the car and did all the preparations for the working week as well.

This morning I didn't wake as early as I would have liked but I was at work by 8am.

It was an awful day at work though, the trainee didn't turn up until 11 and didn't do any work, he is getting worse.

We only had one mower and I mowed all day, the mower was broken and rattly and it has left me very much in danger of being ill from the vibration.

My team mate was useless today, he didn't do much, until I just couldn't mow any more and asked him to take over.

It wasn't a good day and I am worried that I will be ill, I am tired and in pain and I will go to bed early.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.