Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 5 June 2017

Monday

Good evening peeps,

It's raining hard, so I have the window and the blinds open, making the most of the beautiful rain.

Yesterday I was tired and with the strange headache and strange feeling that I have had recently, I think it is the pollen count, so I had antihistamines and an inhaler and felt better eventually. So the flat got cleaned and the car got cleaned and I got some writing done.

Everything was all sorted for the working week by bed time, and I realized just how much revision my books need if I want to mainstream them, I have self-published so much work in a hurry because I fear for my life because of the Church of England.

Anyway, I went to bed at the  normal time but woke in the night with nightmares and distress. I managed to sleep eventually, but I am worried about this spate of night distresses, I can't afford to lose sleep during the week.

Anyway, I was up perfectly early, and off to work.
My mate was late because he had to go to the tip, so I worked while I waited for him. There was heavy rain forecast so we had to get a move on with our work, and so by 3.30, as the rain and wind came in, we had done all our work apart from one garden, which we left for another time, and it was time to head home.

The wind and rain are wild and heavy, just how I like them, and a relief from the heat and the pollen. Unfortunately after tonight's rain and tomorrow's showers, there isn't much more rain forecast, and it will get warmer again.

I got home from work shivering wet and cold, and I was ever so quick to get supper and have a hot shower, and get all the duvets and pillows onto the sofa, but then I slowed down and stared at the television when I should be writing.

I am so tempted to ask the boss how his mowing went, but I am afraid that his answer will be unprintable. He has been struggling to get some fields mowed, and this weather won't have helped.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.