Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Wednesday

Good afternoon peeps,

Well today hasn't quite gone as planned.

Last night I couldn't get to sleep, and by midnight I was worried, I couldn't get my head settled and comfortable, so I took two 5HTP caplets, which isn't clever as that could make nightmares and a hangover, but I needed sleep, and because I couldn't support my head properly I threw the support out and put a spare pillow in, which also wasn't good, but I needed to sleep.

I slept, and woke this morning drugged with a 5HTP hangover but also with my head and neck aching from the pillow, it wasn't a good start.

I sorted out some letters before work and tried to overcome the pain and doped feeling.

I headed for town to drop some things off, the traffic wasn't too bad but then I went to work.

On the way I picked up the post, another of those horrible letters that should have stopped.

I still tried to go to work, but no-one was there and the hedgecutter battery was low and I didn't have gate code for the back, so I felt so fed up and rubbishy.

So I came home, did some writing, lay down and slept, and I only just woke up. I don't feel great but better than earlier.
I had better find some belated lunch, shower, get out of work clothes, and then later I am going out for a meal if I don't feel so bad.

I will work a full day tomorrow after all, as Max can be dropped off on Friday morning. I have the costs so far, expensive little so and so, so it is just that one thing that the MOT results hang on, and if he does fail, the catalyst is in stock ready to replace.

It is a nice sunny day, so I will get on and sort myself out a bit and get very belated lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.