This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 14 May 2017


Good evening peeps,

The usual weekend busyness, rush, stress, relax, anxiety and depression.

I was out like a light when I went to bed last night. I woke at 7.50am this morning, thinking it was much later, but it wasn't.

I watched Hollyoaks, I was still tired, I did so much yesterday and was still tired despite waking up bright and early.
I made an effort to go to church but I was so tired that I quietly came home again part way through. I did tell someone that, so that they knew I wasn't going off in a huff.
I never realised in the past that when I couldn't cope with church, people thought I was going off in a huff, but that was the Church of England, they never asked, just assumed, with prejudice, but at least it learned me to tell someone why I was leaving.
I can't help being sick and tired, but if people know, then they don't think I'm being an idiot.

Anyway, I came home. I didn't feel like sleeping, just resting, and there was nothing on TV, so I hung the washing out and sat at the table and typed a few bits of work out. The dry TV situation continued, so I put an 'Are you being Served' DVD on, and that has been fun.

I nipped down to the car boot sale but I didn't feel like it and there was nothing I wanted.

Tomorrow the weather looks a bit rainy, what really? It rained hard last night as well, the sofa fleece that I put on the line got soaked. Haha.
I will do tomorrow's lunch and put it ready anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.