Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 7 May 2017

Sunday

Good afternoon peeps,

I am aching, rest makes me ache. Not that I'm resting resting.

Last night I stayed up and watched 'The Fault in our Stars' and it was good. Emotional, profound, sad, clear, heartbreaking and heartwarming. It made a lot of people cry, if twitter is anything to go by.

But today I have been tired and yawning for staying up.

During the night I tried to go back to Winchester in my dream, to find that blasted Bishop and ask him what he actually said in denial in the previous dream, but all I found was Bishops with lollypops. And before you think that has connotations, that is from Archbishop Carey and Michael Scott-Joynt being photoed with lollypops in their mouths years ago when I was at a garden party at Wolvsley, the photo was in the paper, and even before I knew about the Church of England's affectation and vanity for the press, I was puzzled.

Anyway, so I got up this morning and watched the end of Hollyoaks, they do put it on early these days. I was writing as I watched, and then I had a shower and breakfast, got the washing in, and headed for Church.

Church was good as usual and thankfully I didn't get any lunch invites, but I did get invited for a meal out on Wednesday, if I can make it, and as yet I don't know, because I have Max in for MOT and I need to juggle money.

So I came home and am writing, there is nothing decent on TV.

Max's workup is good, his fluid levels are all good, although he is being serviced before the MOT anyway, his lights are fine, his horn is fine, the windscreen is definitely up to standard, I have to do his seats and seatbelts but I think they are fine, and I have to nip round to the car's best friend tomorrow after work to get a fault reset, and as long as the catalyst doesn't cause emissions problems, then Max should be OK for MOT, he has no significant rust or anything and his tyres and brakes are good. He may have a slight leak but I will discuss that with the car's best friend tomorrow. And of course he is having new wipers and washer pump before the MOT. Wish us luck, peeps, it is important.

Anyway, the usual Sunday, writing, preparing for the week, aching, depressed, cleaning and tidying. Clean clothes and towels. What do you peeps do on weekends? Do you have weekends like mine? Do you wonder why I don't jump in the car and go to the sea? Hmm, good idea, I will do that, see you later!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.