Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 20 May 2017

Saturday

Good evening peeps,

Well this morning I had a lie in, I was so tired last night but I woke up this morning without being sleepy.

I had a shower quite quickly, not my usual lazing about, and I got my washing in as it was dry.

Then I got on with writing. Which has been most of the day, as well as cleaning the flat.

Max has had a wash too.

Earlier 'The Parent Trap' was on, and then nothing for hours so the TV has been off and I turned it on to find that I had missed 50 minutes of 'Here comes the Boom'! Damn.
I love that film, I first saw it when I was sleeping rough and went into the cinema to get out of the cold. It is cool. It got crap ratings but I love it.

Tomorrow I think there is a social as well as church, so I expect to be out. But most of the weekend tasks here are done, there is just a lot of writing to do.

I think it is pizza for supper today.

The weather is looking warm for the week, I don't like it too warm. But work is fairly full-on.

I am very miffed that one of my work socks have gone missing, I have five pairs of work socks, one for each day of the working week, but one sock is missing and I am autistic so I miss that sock a lot.
Work socks are thick tough socks that go with my work boots, my leisure socks are thin cotton or fluffy house socks, no good for working in.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.