This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 12 May 2017

In for MOT

Hey peeps,

I dropped Max off for his pre-MOT service and repair at 7.30. I was too tired and in pain to want to get up and get sorted this morning, but I did anyway.
I am having breakfast in town, but the walk down was hard.

As I started walking alongside the main road, suddenly a dog was jumping at me, and I reacted by fighting it off. But it was a young dog and not savage, it was sudden and uncontrolled though, and in my sleepy and poorly state, it was a fright.
There was no owner in sight and the dog was still jumping wildly around and I hadn't a clue what to do, trying to catch it's harness. I do not like jumpy dogs, Juliet used to drive me mental by feeding everyone's dogs on the walk so they all jumped and drove me mad, and she blamed me for not liking it but I just do not like jumpy dogs. Juliet used to drive the dog owners mad because the dogs would follow her for treats and make them late for work.

Anyway, someone stopped their van and helped, the dog was only young but totally out of control, no owner in sight. After a minute a woman came running with a lead, but it wasn't her dog, she had seen it running into the traffic and had pulled over, and she had a lead and a dog crate, so she took the dog to to wherever you take lost dogs. Sorted. But took more energy than I have.

By the time I got to town I was almost crawling on all fours myself, didn't want to be caught and put in a dog crate though, so I am sitting here with coffee and painkillers.

Wish us luck for Max's MOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.