Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 30 April 2017

Sunday

Good evening peeps,

Well yes, I went to Church this morning and only got back an hour ago.
You can guess - I got invited out for lunch, only it was a party.

I have had a lovely time.

This morning I got up at 8am after an uneventful night's sleep, as usual I thought there would be loads of time, so I ended up doing some writing. And didn't allow enough time for a shower or to cut and scrub my nails, which were looking bad from yesterday.
If I had known I would be out most of the day, I would have had my shower before I did any writing, this is a daily issue, if I don't jump in the shower first, then time gets low.

Anyway, Church was nice, I listened to my church mates stories of various crisis turning into better news, good. Lets see if I can do that in my life too.
The service was good.

After the service, I unexpectedly got an invitation, I am never expecting invitations, I am always very happy to just enjoy time with my peeps and then go. But all the same, I was invited, and I have had a most delightful time. I didn't get home until an hour ago, and just missed watching Short Circuit, but Mrs Doubtfire is on.

I must get the flat cleaned. And some paperwork done, and yes, I will probably have the whole day off tomorrow. I am pedantic, I think days off are for at home, because I get sea views and drives and cafes as part of my working week, so I like to be at home when I should have time off. I like sitting down and looking at a television and thinking about all the housework and writing I should be doing.

I have had lots of good food and company today, and it feels good, but I am scared to feel good or be treated kindly as I have been, because my whole life is overshadowed by the Church of England and their complicit authorities and the threat to me and condemnation of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.