Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 2 April 2017

Sunday

Good evening peeps,

I am cleaning the flat and watching television. Advert breaks are for cleaning your house in, always have been.

Last night I had nightmares but they weren't about the Bishop and Winchester, they were closer to home and pretty bad.

I woke feeling tired, sleepy, flashbacks and totally unable to sort myself out.
So eventually when I wasn't ready for church, I decided not to go to church.

I didn't even take much notice of the Hollyoaks omnibus. Eventually I got some food cooking and did Max's oil and water, after I had finally sorted out my shower and got dressed, yeah I didn't show the neighbours my nice pyjamas.

I ate and I didn't get much else done, and then in the afternoon I went out, I got some free parking in town, got a few things from the shops, and then walked down to join the gang on our traditional march.

Fifteen of us set off from the harbour to walk along the front, two dropped out halfway and enjoyed a cafe all on their own, the remaining lucky thirteen completed the walk.

I still find social things hard, I still have allergies to worry about in public places, as well as agrophobia, but it was a beautiful afternoon and the sea was calm but with strong surf on the shore.

We walked and despite my legs and pains and aches, I ended up striding out in front, so I got to the cafe at the end of the walk first and avoided the jam of people waiting and got my glass of coke first, we sat out on the seafront with our drinks, as usual everyone had alcohol but me, but I didn't mind, when it is just a drink at a cafe it isn't too bad, I had two cokes with ice and lemon.

Eventually we set off home, I got pictures of us and the beautiful scenery as we walked.

I came home a bit tired and wonder if I should have gone out at all when I am so tired and have not had enough rest. I had to choose between 'Night at the Museum' and 'Princess Diaries 2' to watch and I chose Princess Diaries 2, and have been slowly doing the housework as I watch TV, I have got as far as the dining room, the bathroom is clean, the back hall is clean, the kitchen, living room and bedroom still need work but it won't all get done tonight. But tomorrow's lunch is prepared, and supper is actually cooking at last.

I wish I wasn't so tired, I wish I could wake up early and sort things out before work. Tomorrow I am on the estate, and to be honest I am kind of looking forward to it, as long as I am on a mower I am quite happy really, it will be warm and hopefully we will have a nice day, the boss is hoping to be up to working with us. That will make the mowing easier.

I forgot to say, Cambridge Women and Oxford Men won the boat race. One day we will win both! I assure you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.