Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 15 April 2017

Saturday

Hey peeps,

I am in pyjamas, early night tonight. The joy of holidays.

I have spent most of today in the same way as yesterday, sorting and cleaning, getting the flat and my life more under control. This is what holidays are for.

I did go out a few times but the sea was boringly calm, there was a nice sunset though.
But mainly I have simply been sorting stuff out, life has been so hectic and turbulent that there has been years worth of sorting to do, and most of it was from the lockup, just big boxes of muddle.

The flat looks good now. Not for long, it is a big place and hard to keep clean, the worst things are creepy crawlies and dust bunnies, I love the flat but you can imagine me crossly chasing dust bunnies about, can't you?
I don't chase the real bunny, he isn't mine, he isn't Esso Fred the third but he is by my door, so I make him jump sometimes when I go in or out.

I was due to go and see the adoptives today, as you know, but I decided that I didn't feel up to travelling that distance and risking being ill from travelling, and I had so much to do here, and I was hoping for some decent television. So I was home most of the day. Never mind, there's always another time. And as for decent television! Again, Call the Midwife was the best the lousy telly could do! They will show all the decent TV when I am at church tomorrow or out on Monday. Bah.

Tomorrow I will probably go to church, and not much else planned.

On Monday I will go out for an Easter walk with a load of people in the morning, and I have decided to work Monday afternoon as the pressure of work could make me ill the rest of the week otherwise, trying to cram all my jobs into four days looks like too much, and I can't afford to leave any jobs out this week. So I will do three hours or so of work after the Easter walk, no rest for the wicket-keeper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.