Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 14 April 2017

Good Friday

Good evening peeps,

A tired, achy and frustrated nortyperson here. Holidays are hard work and distress is easy.
There is too much to do, everything is messy and I feel sad, I have tried so hard.

This morning I woke from a distressed and troubled night and nightmares, I woke at 8am but didn't get out the door until after 9. I was heading for my lock up to do sorting, and there was just so much to bring home and sort out, and that is what I have been doing for most of the day. As well as stopping to remember that Jesus died today, and at least he is only dead for part of the weekend.

There is stuff everywhere despite my hard work, but the washing is all done, Max is clean and I have done so much.

I have also published the test run of my new book 'The Rogue to Canterbury'.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/jj-nortyperson/the-rogue-to-canterbury/paperback/product-23143869.html

I was supposed to have a day out and see my adoptive parents tomorrow but I am feeling doubtful, I am tired and aching and I don't know how I will feel tomorrow.
I know I needed a holiday but without work, it is hard not to get distressed, and the sorting stuff out is stressful.

I also still have a sore throat which I had for three days, it isn't recovering with TCP so I am not happy.

And may I take this opportunity to complain about poor quality television when it is bank holiday. Call the Midwife was the only decent thing on all day, and it was on all day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.