Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Tuesday

Hey peeps,

Well Last night I was so tired, I got into bed and slept deeply, no dreams until this morning. Early this morning I was dreaming of a place I have dreamed of before, it doesn't actually exist but in repeat dreams it does and it is in this district.
This place is so beautiful, in the dream, it has a beautiful river and waterfall, and the cliffs and sea, which do exist. But in this dream my dad was there somehow too, and he was kind of narrating a story and there was a beautiful picture.
I woke up wondering if that was paradise.
I was so sleepy, it was hard to get up, and unfortunately I was in pain as well. Which is never a good start. I had to med up as soon as I could stomach the painkillers.

I scrambled myself into clothes and out to the car, via a few cups of tea. And I went to work. I felt I was running late, and I also had to stop for petrol, but in the end I got there in plenty of time.

This was one of my new gardens, and it went well, I got several cups of tea and three shortbread biscuits  and a lot of conversation out of it, and the lady wanted me to do an extra hour, but I had the dentist in the afternoon so I excused myself and will be back there next week. The lady is very happy with my work today, and I did fill a ton bag with waste, so I must have done something.

Anyway, so I came home at lunchtime, showered and changed, ate something, and headed for the dentist.

I don't know if I mentioned it, but my old dentist left to start a new practice, and he was the best dentist I had ever seen, after a lifetime of bad dentistry, so when he left they put me with another dentist who made the bridge for my teeth but was not so good, her English wasn't brilliant so she didn't understand when she was hurting me, she kept ramming this bridge down onto my hurty gum and I got stressed and I wouldn't wear the bridge because it hurts my gum, which gets inflamed and infected.

So I actually ended up registering with my old dentist's new practice, although I did like the other practice, but the new practice is good, and today I got to see my old dentist again, and it was like as if we were just back at the old practice, he hadn't forgotten anything and he was just as good as before. He said the bridge wasn't going to work, and he said what he will do now is carefully build a new tooth instead. It will take a few appointments and one of them is going to be tough. He did an x-ray to make sure the infection wasn't coming from the root.

Anyway, despite my headaches, which I was medded up for, I didn't feel any worse for the dental appointment, I have to go back in two weeks time for the first tooth building appointment.

I came home, the drives there and back are nice, and I was tempted to have a beach cafe stop as I was discussing beach cafes with someone in Jersey earlier, but I decided I needed to get Max parked.

Once I was home and parked, I went shopping, came home with one pair of work trousers and one pair of basic black trousers from the charity shop, and a load of toiletries and essentials from poundland.
Good, I have three pairs of trousers now, I just need enough money for boots and shoes.

Tomorrow is looking damp and grizzly, so I will waterproof up and do a morning's pressure washing.

I have books to keep me amused, a Saint Book and a writing book, and I also have DYAC, and I yesterday I was looking at clips from 'Top Secret', so I may do that again. Ah, pure Jersey, I miss him so much sometimes you know. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af9N7UhTMA8





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.