Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 9 March 2017

Thursday

ORS doesn't taste any better than it used to, and I should be in bed.

Last night I spent half the night shaking uncontrollably and the other half running for the toilet.

I have had to cancel the day's work again. Which is very frustrating. I would have been working every day this week.

It has been a catastrophic morning because my pyjamas were all newly washed and now they need another wash.

I managed to get up at last, and when I was no longer glued to the toilet I walked over to the pharmacy. I am lucky that we have pharmacies within minutes, because being out and about in this condition is not good. I chatted to the pharmacist, and she recommended things, including ORS, which is what I wanted, you can't go to the loo as many times as I have in the past 24 hours and not be dehydrated. ORS is always disguised in fruit flavours but it tastes revolting whatever you do.

I have a headache that ignores painkillers and is worse when I cough or bend down, I am all cold and clammy, my temperature has dropped from high to low, it is down to 33, I think the thermometer is having a laugh, and I feel rubbish, but at least I got up for a while.

peeps, I should be at work, I feel most indignant that I am having to tell you the gory details of an illness that I shouldn't have, never have, because my immoon system is so good, too good, hence it attacks itself.

The sun is shining outside, I still have two tasks today, one is to postpone my appointment at the clinic and one is to put the bins out this evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.