Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 4 March 2017

Saturday

Hey peeps,

The run of flashbacks and nightmares has continued, and last night was bad, so it was hard to get going this morning.

The funny thing was, someone from Southampton has been looking up Korris related articles. Interesting.

Yesterday I went to assess some work, and was offered the work, the whole thing, there and back and viewing the work only took half an hour, but someone nicked Max's parking space, so we had to play musical cars until he was safely parked.

Today I had a quiet day, watching Lesley Nielsen stuff, and this afternoon I assessed another new garden, and got the work. I like the garden I saw today, that will be fun.
So two new gardens in two days. Must be spring. Well the daffodils and primroses are blooming, so it is.

Anyway. This evening I also went and viewed a place that I had been offered a viewing of. I like it but there has been an unforseen delay in it being prepared for habitation, so if I take it it will be six weeks until I move, argh.

Right now I have DYAC, some music and a Saint book to read, staving off the depression. I am also making up my self-employed accounts. I have to be very good and accurate with those. I have basic accounting training and I have a very simple small business so it isn't too hard.

If I go to this new place I will have television again, which will help, sattelite or freesat, plenty of channels, I think it will help with the depression, not that I watch a lot of television but I am very lost here really.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.