Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 3 March 2017

Friday

Good afternoon peeps,

My trousers are in the wash, and as you can imagine, if you only have one pair of trousers, you have to wear a barrel in the meantime and you can't do much while you are wearing a barrel.
Well, actually I am wearing my pyjamas.

It was raining this morning. It is damp and grizzly now, and I have no choice but to wait until I have trousers before I go to get some food and the local paper.
I have maybe enough money for food for the weekend if I am careful, I may have to see if the welfare have some food for me. I have a few potatos, carrots and tomatos left, but my insides will object if I just have vegetables, I still have trouble digesting them. I need a 43p bag of rice and maybe a tin of fish.
I was supposed to get a refund from something but that has been delayed, so I have about £11 until Tuesday, due to the car insurance going out, and you know they put an admin fee on it every time I move house, so it is way too high now. And I do need the paper as I need to find a home and some more work.

I have had a lot of nightmares recently, and a lot of dreams about the church of england and their inquiries. And one night I dreamed about my old friends in the Winchester district, as if we got to say goodbye properly.

I am really battling depression, I didn't recover well from what happened last year and not having a permanent home isn't helping.

This afternoon I am supposed to go and meet these people about a job, but that is badly timed as I will lose my parking space and have to leave Max goodness knows where and on a weekend night too.

I didn't really tell you about the place I was offered to live recently, I had a feeling it couldn't work and it turned out I was correct, they weren't being clear or honest about council tax and other things and I kind of felt it was wrong, plus they had 10 dogs. I have had a few people contacting me today with possible places, so I will see what happens. I need to be somewhere stable and settled. This place is not a slum but it is a transition place and comings and goings and everything here puts me under stress.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.