Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Wednesday

Good evening peeps,

I am sitting looking at St. Catherine's breakwater in Jersey in the dark.
Yes I really am.

Anyway. When I woke nice and early this morning I was afraid to move in case I was in pain. But I didn't seem to be, none at all, no, I got up and no pain.
That's strange, because when it gets bad it doesn't usually go away so quick.

Anyway, at about 7am I set off for work, it was still a bit dark and I went down to the sea and watched it get light.

Then I went to work, it was cold and as usual I was shivering and trying to shake off the night time flashbacks, but once I got into my work I got on well. The man I was working for dropped home from his work to discuss the garden with me, to forge a plan, we had agreed to do that, so that was all good. Their house is a small mansion with lovely gardens but a lot of work and I am lucky to have got that job.

Anyway, at lunchtime I had a flying lunch as I headed to the afternoon's work at the care home some miles away.
It was getting very cold and drizzly for the afternoon and I worked hard and my arms ached.

Then I came home. The police were spouting bullshit about my complaint, and Justin Welby was farting out his mouth and glorifying himself, so I have got nothing at all done.
I have watched Self/less. I know why I like it, it reminds me of me and my story.

Anyway, so how come I am watching St. Catherine's breakwater in Jersey?
Well someone was keen for me to have a Jersey calendar and February on the calendar happens to be a picture of St. Catherine's breakwater in the dark.
Hah, it reminds me of that BBQ on the Ecrehous. Some fool forgot the soft drinks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.