Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 12 February 2017

Sunday

This was supposed to post last night, I don't know why it didn't.

Good evening peeps,

My room is magically tidy, how did that happen then?

There are also clean clothes in a pile, and a work bag with lunch and drinks and goodies in it. Magic. And I appear to have been in the shower too.

There is a more serious undercurrent of time running short, but we shall see, peeps, I have tomorrow afternoon to try to get things up to speed. I am only working the half-day tomorrow. Winter working hours, but complicated as I have a complicated week ahead.

I have had a quiet day, but with a lot of paperwork. I haven't done much, went shopping briefly, and just paperwork.

If I wake early enough tomorrow, I may get this awful paperwork done, it has to be ready. Ready peeps? I am petrified.

I like my new pyjamas, I have real pyjamas, and they are comfy. I want to wear my pyjamas all day. I am all posh in pyjamas.

The second stalkerstat is not church of england, it's the police. The horrors who haunt my dreams.
Come and get me with your spit hoods and tazers, I have been waiting for so long for you to finish killing me.

Don't worry peeps, I am only joking. They will come and kill me when they are good and ready, they can't exactly leave the job unfinished...

It has been so cold, with light snow flurries. Cold. Tomorrow's work on the seafront will be cold. I start off doing the two small estates alone and join my team mate for the rest of the half-day, so it isn't too bad for me, he will have to endure the freezing wind more than me.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.