Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 5 February 2017

Sunday

Hey peeps,

'The Girl and the Island' just got a nice review.

Well I am doing my best to overcome the depression, and the terror of the Church of England.

Yesterday I went out on the red bike, I felt quite vulnerable both from being on the bike and from being out in the open, my agrophobia returned with a vengeance when the Archbishop and Bishop destroyed me.

As I biked slowly alongside the rushing brook, I realised that there are some nice houses up there who might want a gardener. I have had a parcel of flyers made up for my gardening business in preparation for the new season, so I may go out and deliver those. I had better not do that too soon though otherwise people may save them for later and lose them.

Anyway, I got home last night and watched Self/less on DVD, I did feel better.

Today I haven't felt too bad really, despite everything.

I have been working through my task lists, which helps to stave off depression, and I keep watching self/less, which calms me down for some reason.

I have got plenty of stuff done, writing, other tasks, housework, washing Max, and I did  diced turkey with garlic and herbs and rice, I did enough for today's lunch and tomorrow's lunchbox. My lunch and everything for tomorrow is in the car and I am just watching Self/less again.

I am going to do some reviews now, because The Girl and the Island reviewed well. And then some studying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.