Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 18 February 2017

Saturday

Hey peeps,

A sociable day here and glorious weather.

The Jersey Press and media are shouting about the Dean's indolence and the empty words of his powerful friends. I wonder, I think the Dean needs a present.
I sent one to the Archbishop once because he had never seen one either. A Bible.

Anyway. I got a text while I was trying to remember what clothes to put on this morning, someone inviting me for coffee, so we had coffee and chatted, and then we went and borrowed the bookshop for a good nose through the books.

I will write this before I forget it. It was a paragraph in a book.

The haughty lady told the down to earth lady to go away 'because she didn't fraternize with her inferiors'.
'Wow' said the down to earth lady 'How did you find any inferiors?'

Yeah.

Anyway. Then I came home to get Max as I had a meeting to go to, a very sociable meeting.

After the sociable meeting I went to the supermarket and down to the sea. It was so beautiful down the sea, but it is half term for some people, so it was busy.

Then I came home, tired, a bit unwell, I had some meds and a shower and got on with some paperwork and then watching DVDs.

My neighbour has been baking cakes again, and feeding me cake, she is hot on baking and making sure everyone eats cake.

Max had his wash yesterday, so one less thing to do. And tomorrow is my weekend for going to my foster church.

On the other blog, a long-lost statistic has returned, Jane Fisher. Hello Jane, I hear you did the same with Winchester College as you did with my case, covered up at my expense? I am not actually writing about it on my blogs though but you are a terrible person.

I am still not fully recovered from my trip on Tuesday, I get sick much more and too easily at the moment.

Oh, someone fell over earlier. I don't agree entirely with my old psychology teacher about human nature but a lot of teenagers stood around when this man fell over in front of them, while I ran across the road to help him. Three of us helped him, and he was OK. It always affects me when I help people up, because it means physical contact and strangeness, but I can't not help if things happen like that. People are very important.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.