Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 4 February 2017

Saturday

Good morning peeps,

Well at least I had some sleep.

And this morning there was some money in my account, so I managed to struggle through the Saturday crowds and shop for food.

I am still battling against depression.

Last night the gales blew things everywhere but the raging tides ebbed, leaving big puddles on the roads.
I went down to the sea last last night and tried to work out what to do, I feel like I am in a dead end, and I probably am. The Church of England don't like the fact that I survived to shriek at them.
Would you believe something? Lambeth Palace phoned me for the first time ever on Thursday evening, and probably the last because I screamed at them. Bastards. It is too late for them to even try to lie to me. I am done for, and their lies and pretences make sod all difference now, it is too late.

Anyway, today I have food and I am depressed. I don't have much money to spare for petrol for Max, so I am going to borrow the red bike, the blue bike's stable pony, and go for a bike ride while the sun shines.

Island home reviewed well again. But people keep trying to tell me to change the characters in Goodnight Anna, which isn't possible as they are real people.

Is everyone ready for the upcoming destruction?

Oh that reminds me. I am working on 'The Devil's Hole' which is on 46,000 words, and 'Destruction's Flame' on 2,300 words.

The Devil's Hole of course is the Jersey book alongside the churchwarden books, and Destruction's Flame is the three year leap from 'Destruction' and tells of Bishop Dakin's public attack on my life. Those of you who haven't kept up. Very Cuttings is already published.

I am not intending to promote the books today due to something that is about to happen.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.