Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 24 February 2017

Friday

Hey peeps,

Sorry I don't write much any more.
What has happened to me with the church and the press and the police has destroyed me, and I sit  waiting to die a lot of the time.
You remember when my blog was all life? When I was homeless and then when I was rebuilding my life? I have no idea why the Church needed to destroy me the way they did, but they succeeded. I am done for.

Anyway. I went to work today, mowed a lawn that was too long to leave, did a lot of cutting back, filled two ton bags, suffered nettles and brambles, fell over while breaking up a tree branch, and broke the zip on my trousers. Typical.

I don't have much to do once I get home, so I had a shower and supper and not much else, just staring at the meaningless computer.

I am working tomorrow, I need the money with the rent due and Max costing whatever to be repaired.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.