Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 12 January 2017

Thursday

Good evening,

If I don't update, Jersey leaps onto the blog like a demented yoyo every half hour.
Hey Jersey, would you do something for me, try reading the blog during the day so I can be lazy and not update for you.

Today has not been a good day, torrential rain all day, and all I could do was try to move stuff from one lockup to another and I do not like having the car full of stuff and driving in bad weather, no, I don't like it.

Then I got a stupid letter from the DWP.

My mood was low but it plummetted and I couldn't get much done.

It was hard to do anything at all, but in the end I got some writing done.

The rain turned to snow and it tried to settle but it was too wet.

I got my washing done and I was cheered up by twitter and emails.

But it has been another low day, my mood has been low for a long time.

I am going to bed in a minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.