Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 5 January 2017

Thursday

Good evening,

Well this morning I woke up not ill, and was wide awake by 6am, I felt more like I had had a vigorous workout than 8 hours of pickaxe and rock throwing work.
I was down at the car park for 7.30 to meet my workmate and hitch a lift in the van.

Work went well today, we had broken the back of the work yesterday so today was a question of clearing the waste off the site and levelling it.

We were fed tea and bacon sandwiches and we got the job finished and looking good by 3.30, the people we were working for were happy with our work, and I only found one frog today!

It has been a very cold and frosty day again.

We got paid for the two days' work, which is good, I am actually buying some clothes. I did buy two new work bras (sports bras) the other day, us lady gardeners have to have good support :)
But I am going to get some trousers and tops as well.
Oh, and guess what. I have an hour's assessment of my back next week, I am doing that first and then see what work needs doing on it, and then I will start gym training with any advice from the back assessment in mind.

Anyway, I have a three day weekend now before back to working on the estate on Monday. I hope it isn't ruined by anything. The stats on the blog to do with Jersey and the recent Jersey premonitions indicate that I am being attacked again, and sure enough, I got home to an email from the defunct and finished Jersey Care Inquiry, Bob tried to make them include me and they wouldn't, now they are presumably emailing to try to further Ian Gorst and Jersey safeguarding partnership's attack on me.
I have contacted the Inquiries act committee and will take it further if it doesn't stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.