Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 29 January 2017

Sunday

Good lunchtime peeps,

Well busy busy.

Last night was a late night with the book.
I am more than a third through the editing so it will be ready today or tomorrow.

I didn't sleep well and I woke up in the early hours and vomited for no apparent reason at all, I had to run for the bathroom suddenly. There wasn't anything to vomit as I hadn't had supper.

Anyway, I went back to bed, woke later and got sorted before going to my foster-church.

Haha, no change there, I walked in and ended up being invited to the cinema straight away.
My diary now reads: Music lesson Tuesday night, Cinema Wednesday, Writers Circle Friday. Coffee at some random time to be arranged.
No rest, social butterfly.

Yeah, Church was great. As usual. You know why I don't go often, apart from the flashbacks? Well I hate to think of the evil people who have destroyed me being in church at the same time and really believing that they are Christians and I am evil as they speak and listen to the same words. I feel revolted.

Anyway, no matter, the foster church aren't evil, they are very sociable.

Yesterday I got too lots of washing done, all my clothes, the bed linens and bathroom stuff. Unfortunately I put my white towels in with a lime green bath mat and hand towel that aren't mine, and my lovely white towels are now pale green. No matter, they were nice as white towels but green suits them alright.

I got all the housework done yesterday and 60 pages of 'Destruction', and now home from church I am doing a roast dinner and I now have another task as well as Destruction. I got home to two emails, one from the boss, with confusing instructions for tomorrow, and one with a rather frantic plea for me to finish my guest posting for a website in time for the deadline, so I am working on that guest post
 as well as 'Destruction'.

I got another review for Goodnight Anna. Interesting because someone has noticed the fault that I know I have. I can't make 3D characters because I am autistic, my characters are based on words and actions and nothing more, no characteristics. I agree with the review. The reviews are short, not full length, they are done partly on a stars rating system and partly on a brief commentary as below.

This was well written. I like the dialogue and the setting. You could have described the characters more fully and provided a description of their facial features, facial expressions, and clothing. The plot was good. Your descriptions are well done, but you could have illustrated the gestures, etc. of the characters more than you did. I have trouble with this myself. "Show don't tell." Overall though, this was an enjoyable read! 

Best of luck,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.