Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 2 January 2017

Monday

Good morning peeps,

Guess who went to work on a Bank Holiday! I did! My fellow gardener was keen to return to work and so we did.

But I haven't updated since I was going barmy for New Years. So let's catch up.

I did manage to sleep, and I woke up bright and relatively early on New Year's Day later in the morning.

New Year's Day was yesterday, Sunday, and so as it was still Christmas, I wandered nortily into my foster-church.
Now the while idea of a foster-church for a nortyperson is a church that doesn't get involved or really notice norty, because she is too traumatized by church, and so far they have always given me space, so I wander in, hide under a chair and listen to the service with huge round eyes and then scuttle out at the end.

But the foster church are getting a bit adoptive at the moment. They aren't supposed to do that. But as long as I maintain the boundaries, we will be fine. They are dragging me to a Birthday celebration this week though, which means I will be out two evenings this week as I have writer's circle as well, so looking forward to seeing my lovely writers circle, they are cool. But anyway it means I start the new year as a party animal, out twice in one week.

Anyway, so after a heartwarming church morning, I had my gardening mates sending me cheery texts and emails and I wondered why the world was all being nice to me!

I worked solidly on my new book, what new book? Yeah the third new book produced this Christmas! Not counting Tip of the Iceberg which I allowed to be a public domain one this week as well. Not recommending it, it is for evidence when I die.

Anyway, so I worked very hard to keep myself from falling apart, and I worked very hard full stop, and published the third new book for Christmas at just after midnight this morning.
I am supposed to advertise the books separately from the daily blog posts but never mind.

The new book, 'The Churchwarden' is out now on Lulu in e-book, paperback book and report manual.
It isn't an easy read.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/jj-nortyperson/the-churchwarden-book1/paperback/product-23011906.html

http://www.lulu.com/shop/jj-nortyperson/the-churchwarden-book1/ebook/product-23011890.html

After publishing this, I fell into bed, worried that I had to be up for work in the morning because my darned workmate was keen to get back to work. We are self-employed so we don't get paid annual leave.
Well I was right and wrong to be worried. I fell out of bed in time to dress and grab food and run for it, and then Max was frozen over so I had to curse a lot and defrost him. Getting back into work after the holidays is hard.

Yesterday it poured with rain but today the weather was very cold and sunny,

We were in at the deep end, working by the sea in the bitter cold wind, it was beautiful but bitter. The sea looked perfect for sailing and a number of people were sailing.

The work was in at the deep end, very hard clearance work, we filled four ton bags within four hours, and then I planted some shrubs while my mate put everything in the van and we went on to have our lunch and then to do the easier jobs.

Here I am home, I need to jump in the shower when the sausages finish cooking.
As usual I tend to sit down and be reluctant to jump in the shower.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.