Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Tuesday

Good morning peeps,

Please excuse the lack of blog, I was busy or something.

I woke up to a nice surprise, someone Paypalled me a Christmas Gift of money, entirely unexpected and totally helpful as I don't have much money.

It is a grey day, with a bank of fog sitting on us, how rude of it.

I have actually only just got up. I was tired last night and went to bed early and just slept. I wish the sleep made me feel better, but I feel tired and in pain. Some of that is the hard work and some of it is depression because the Church of England destroyed me.

Yesterday I did fell a tree and do some major branch removal, so hardly surprising, but I do need treatment because I am in pain and my walking is unbalanced again. I can't wait to move house and have the blue bike back, because the blue bike helped me to walk again and it will again this time.
I think, as well as a gym by the new house, there is a back clinic, so in that respect the move is a winner, blue bike, gym and back clinic. Here I can't keep the blue bike safely and there is no gym for five miles. Hence my walking is deteriorating. The attacks by the church and press have left me depressed and unwilling to go out anyway, so I have lost all the condition I built up.

Anyway, on Sunday I cleaned the flat and published The Wanderer's Diary Book 5 in e-book and paperback. Those of you who prefer to buy off Amazon, they take a few weeks to reach Amazon Here they are, green theme:

 http://www.lulu.com/shop/jj-nortyperson/the-wanderers-diary-book-5/paperback/product-22985401.html

http://www.lulu.com/shop/jj-nortyperson/the-wanderers-diary-book-5/ebook/product-22985364.html

I also went to the Christmas Tree festival, did photography and picked a favourite, and they were all good of course. After that I had a drive along the cliffs and had a cuppa while watching paddle boarders on the bay. I nearly went to church, because of the memories of Church at Christmas, but the thought turned my stomach and I didn't go.I guess I can go to my foster-church for carols and things on the 18th.

Yesterday was a wet old day, my team mate had said he would work anyway so I agreed, and we did, we worked in the rain, clearing an area, he climbed a ladder and cut back Wisteria and I felled a small tree and removed branches off another tree. We took away three ton bags of rubbish.
The boss came round as we worked and I happened to be on a toilet break over the road when he arrived, so I told him I wasn't sciving and he said 'Who said you were allowed a toilet break!' He had broken his phone so he is trying to work without it, hence coming to see how we were doing instead of phoning my team mate.

He's a great guy with a great sense of humour, and he was laughing at my team mate because I have left three ton bags and a tree branch up at the garden clearance I was doing, for him to collect. He says I like giving my team mate back ache.

Anyway, I came home wet and tired last night, and it took me time to persuade myself to shower and change, because I always want to just sit down when I get home.

Like I said, I had an early night but still woke up late. I will feel better when I can arrange some work on my spine.

Today I guess I had better do some university work, paperwork and preparation for moving. The move is reasonably simple.But Christmas isn't an ideal time to move. However, I am reminded this morning of why I want to move, the guy upstairs has made so much noise for hours that I know I need to move, noise and PTSD do not mix.

I have passed everything at university this term and have done OK with tutorials, I have four days left of term and I have an assignment due on January 6th and I am having trouble choosing a theme for it, so I had better try to work with that.

I will be working as normal into next week and then I have a Christmas break. I finished one garden this week, and I told the lovely lady that her garden was finished for winter, she said 'Oh yes, but you will be back in January, won't you?'
I don't mind. It seems that gardening doesn't completely finish for winter any more, which is no bad thing, if you remember how I struggled last winter, this winter January will be the only challenge, and with my rent changing to monthly and less bills for a while, that will help.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.