Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 29 December 2016

Thursday

Good morning peeps,

Excuse the gap in the blog. Moving and Migraine are to blame.

Well yesterday I didn't feel at all like house moving as I fell out of bed with a migraine.
But my workmate was due to come round, so I got washed and dressed, and he turned up, cheerful and very sober, telling me he had had a great Christmas, he had had a whole bottle of Baileys and several other whole bottles, and he had got us a big garden clearance job for next week!

He thinks we are doing our usual rounds on Bank Holiday Monday and then doing the garden clearance the rest of the week, we shall see.

Anyway, the bed and mattress were easy to load on the van and that was it. He was off and I got on with cleaning the house, even with a migraine.

In the afternoon I put the basics in the car and went to sign a tenancy agreement and collect keys.
That was straightforward and I unpacked the basics at the new place and returned to cleaning the old flat and watching Hollyoaks and other rubbish.

I was worried to see the police truck pull up behind Max out the front, I wonder what the bastards are plotting? They didn't stay though, I think they were getting Max's reg so they can fabricate some sort of crime. Despite harassing me, as far as I know the police only knew what make and colour Max was rather than his full details.

uh-oh, the stalkerstat normally only reads this blog but has gone onto the other blog, what are you doing stalky?

Anyway, so I came back to the new place last night, still with a migraine, but although all was well, I had extreme difficulty in settling to sleep, pain, anxiety and everything unfamiliar.
So I had a bad night and woke late.

There is a washing machine here and no-one else around, so I am doing a much needed wash of my shabby holey clothes. Damn, I need money for clothes and I have no money.

It is a sunny day but I still have a migraine and I need to go back and get on with the old flat, get it finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.