Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 30 December 2016

Friday

Hey peeps,

I got a Jersey 2017 Calender and nowhere to stick it! Haha!

January is Corbiere, and I was telling people that I used to climb on the rocks in the picture, and they said 'Ooh!' because of course there is high tide and wind in that picture and of course I would only climb out there on a low tide and safe conditions.

Anyway. Yesterday I spent most of the day cleaning the old flat, when the washing machine here had finished ruining my clothes.

I came home in the evening but the fog was so thick it was dangerous and I had to creep Max along very carefully.

I had another rough night. Woke up feeling ill. I need proper orthapedics and proper clinical treatment.

I felt better after a while and I went to drop the keys off for the old flat, then I did a bit of essential shopping.
Then I have been unpacking.

The fog has still been thick in some places today.

I have started another wildcard book on the back of the unnamed one that I published and didn't put into the usual open circulation. But I can tell you the name of this one. It is called 'The ChurchWarden'.
I don't want to write it, it has just turned out that way.

Remind me that I am a music student, won't you, these damn books are getting in the way of very hard music studies.

And can people please stop looking for Ashenden on my blog, I don't want to waste my life standing up to his childish dogma. Not My Job.

I reckon that tomorrow I will get my music books and sit and study all day. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.