Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 24 December 2016

Christmas Eve evening

Good evening peeps,

Well it has been a tiring day, my back and shoulder are so bad I am on strong meds and I have a pad on my shoulder but I need treatment.

I went down to the festivities, it is mainly for the kids but it is fun, the band could have done with toning down the percussion and raising their pitch slightly but they were OK and I got to see some classic cars.

Then I went to finish the shopping.

It feels way too strange, Christmas, all the usual hamster wheel and boundaries are gone.

I have been working on an old manuscript today, one that I put aside, it is called 'The empty Church'. Some of you may have heard of it under another name but yes, I am revising it for publication next year.

Anyway, I have watched Miracle on 34th Street and The Snowman, and am watching Nativity! as I work.
As I was working, I heard the discordant sounds of the local organette being wheeled around to raise money for a local charity, so I went out for a chat and to give them a shilling, I do like the local eccentric music crew. The Santas on bikes were awesome.

I felt so worried in case I had forgotten anything that I walked round town and in and out of the shops, I couldn't find anything I had forgotten but I got more fruit squash. I get so anxious at this sudden change to life even if things are different and shops will be open, and to be honest Christmas just gives me an opportunity to write and study without being interrupted by work, although I am moving house, but most of the move is done now, it is just the on the day things, which is why my Christmas stuff is scattered everywhere, because I have no surfaces left to put things on!

Would you like a laugh. This is my kitchen right now. Chaos, the opposite of my usually immaculate house.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.