Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Tuesday Evening

Good evening peeps,

Well it has been another funny old day. Again I wasn't in a lot of pain this morning even after yesterday's work.
I haven't taken painkillers since Sunday.

Today has been strange, I didn't do much this morning, and then I went to view a place to live. It was interesting, a lodging house, I know I will get protests if I got back into a lodging house, but I need to feel safe from the police.

Anyway, this was a funny lodging house, divided into working and non-working people, they wanted me, and they offered me a quiet room in the working side of the house immediately. The landlady was a right character, chain smoking and getting me to sit with her and watch strange historical stuff on TV, she roped me into being her gardener whether I take a room or not, unbelievable, it is November and I have two new customers in a row!
I liked the lady, but she does chain smoke, which is not ideal, however, if I was a lodger, I could immediately forget council tax, TV licence and phonebill, which would be a help in the winter months.
The other good thing would be that there is a parking space, which is gold dust in our town.

She could see I was undecided, even when she fed me home made lemon cake, so she told me to go away and consider it and she would reserve the room that I preferred. Oh peeps, it has a huge TV with DVD and all, woohoo!
I kind of had a feeling that another option might be heading my way and sure enough it was.

I have been battling with this wretched music composition assignment which is due in this week, and the phone interrupted my battles,

It was my little old lady from round the corner. You know what? My friend who died earlier this year also had her own personal little old lady who liked to phone up. I wonder if I am becoming like my deceased friend? My hair strangely started to look like hers with no explanation.

Anyway my little old lady phoned and said straight away 'There's a bed round here for you, you know'. She gets doctors and other people grumbling at her for living alone and she was impressed with my furniture shifting skills and the fact that I am a gardener, cleaner, jack of all trades etc, we are both of interest to each other, but she has an interest in taking me on as a live in assistant, working around my other work of course, and to be honest, I can't see why not. It will mean I have less bills, the same as I described above, and I will be able to overwinter more comfortably. The only problem again, is parking, so I have just emailed the lovely lady at the council to ask if my permit can be changed.
And of course the blue bike will be able to live at the house.
And, although she doesn't know it yet, I want that old lady to talk to me so I can transcript some of the history that she tells me and her family history, into a book.
Talking of books, I may go ahead with editing and publishing the fourth Wanderer book when I have got this assignment in.

By the way I have stopped coughing blood, that's good.

I am supposed to comment on things like the USA election, but I can't be bothered.

I have dentist tomorrow before I go and have lunch with the old lady. It is so unfair that this tooth broke just a few days after my six-monthly checkup, unbelievable.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.