Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 10 November 2016

Thursday Evening

Good evening peeps,

I haven't updated since Tuesday and at the moment I am getting more blog readers because of the books and the charity publicity.

Well yesterday was a rainy and windy day, the sea was pushing an impressive swell in diagonally onto the rocks, you don't see that often, today it is still doing a diagonal but not as impressive. Those huge long waves mean long strong winds.

I had to go to the dentist about my broken tooth and they laughed about how it broke only a few days after my checkup. I don't think my dentist knocked it with the x-rays but I don't know, but anyway, my dentist had already left as planned, so I saw my new dentist, who is also good, she uses passionfruit flavour dental putty, which is funny.
The tooth was originally broken by very bad dentistry when I was younger, where the tooth behind was ripped out really badly and needlessly, and thus there was a gap and a broken tooth, so my new dentist said that doing a bridge would be a good idea, not an exercise bridge, a toothy bridge, which means like a denture for the gap and broken tooth, which will help to even up my mouth and balance my unhappy jaw a bit, so that is what will be done. It took quite a bit of putty to get casts though and I got some putty in my hair.
My mouth has been ruined by bad dentistry over a long period of time, and then in the end I found good dentistry almost too late. A bit like if the Church of England was to change their mind and bring justice to my case now, it is too late. But they won't anyway.

Anyway, after the dentist I went to drop my washing off at the laundry, then I went to have lunch with my old lady.
She wasn't any easier to deal with than last time, and I decided that going to live with her and help her would be a very bad idea, so I won't be doing that, but no doubt she will keep ringing me and making demands.
I can just see my deceased friend sitting up there on her cloud and laughing about this.
Hey, stop sending me old ladies!

Anyway, the omlette she made was very nice but maybe not cooked enough, and I got a poorly tummy for a few hours when I got home. Then I collected my washing and went for a little drive.

Then I came home and finished the damn music assignment. I really don't get on well with the composition software. I am sure in time I will handle it better.
I slept fairly well last night and was up at 5.30 to check through the assignment this morning before sending it at about 7.10am.

It was raining, and I headed for work for 8am, and as soon as I arrived, the rain stopped as it was due to, so that was fine, I found that I was working well and three hours passed quickly. Then I came home for an early lunch before going out to the care home, and again I worked really well and got a lot done.

I came home and to be honest I haven't done much, for a change, I have sat here with Hollyoaks and music and a bit of twitter and a skim through university stuff, including the next lot of assignments,
I only have one more assignment due this term, and one in the new year. This year the number of assignments seems nothing compared to last year, but I have to remember that I am a second year student and the assignments are a higher level.

I am a bit worried about the blogs statting up, especially with Jersey stats, I don't need any more press attacks.

It's nice to rest. I almost watched a DVD, I highly wonder if I should lie in bed and watch a DVD, that would be most unusual and decadent.

My music tutor for piano has run off with one of my creative writing books and I have a new project to start. Humpf. It's funny having a man tutor who goes for a beer after tutoring me. I always thought that only ladies taught piano and were most prim and proper. My tutor goes for a beer because we live by the pub and he knows the pub, not because my musicianship drives him to drink.

Anyway, tomorrow I am on a garden clearance alone but for the team, it is a nice one and I am kind of looking forward to it.

No painkillers since Sunday, but I have done some hard work today so I may need some tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.