Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Tuesday

Hey peeps,

It has been a month since that first police attack and I don't feel any better. Right now I just want to cry.
Why has my life been taken off me by my abusers and their police again?

Today has been a busy day. I was up at about 5.30, getting stuff done before work, then work, then my study has all been music today, and I had a very good piano lesson, my playing has improved a lot.
I have been trying to study now, but I feel too bad.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, It's me, Emma. I have now finished Goodnight Anna and The Journey Home and I thought they were both very good, you write well. Which other of your books are going to be in general circulation?

    I know you worry about blog stats from the Channel Islands but when you see a Firefox one, it is me and I don't mean any harm.

    I hope you are getting over the latest attack and are still in your home - I take it that when you talk of attacks by the Church you mean unwanted emails?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, It is the church's police who have been a pain over the last month, argh!
    I have a number of books in circulation now, and some that aren't.
    There are three 'Wanderer' Diaries, the books of the homeless blog.
    There is 'The Silent World' and 'Breaking Silence' Which is my childhood and then the few years after I left my family.
    And there will be more soon. I am busy with university now, and work, and some of my books are too risky to publish.
    It's nice to hear from you, and yes, I know you are the firefox stat. What worried me more was three different Channel Island stats all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, here's the link to the books, there are two pages worth so don't miss out by missing that: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.