Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 30 October 2016

Sunday

Good evening peeps,

I am just watching Titanic. The scene that I find most moving is the dignity of the quartet as they play 'Nearer my God to Thee' and then he says 'Gentlemen, it has been a privilege playing with you tonight'.
You know the other thing about Titanic, one of the themes is 'Southampton Song' which reminds me strongly of my beloved dearly cherished city of Southampton and my deep and enduring love for the city of my childhood, a love affair now of 27 years, unbelievable! Here is 'Southampton Song'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-zp1BwtJ8

Last night I was revising, and I heard commotion outside. I learned my lesson from the dead man on the road the other year and I don't ignore commotion if it persists. Well there was someone lying on the road last night but they weren't dead. Two people, both drunk, one fell over, and they were both too drunk to right the boat. So I went out and fished them off the road and they laughed a lot and staggered onwards. They were actually both older people, a man and a woman, and they told me they had been on a blind date, I replied that it seemed to have worked out well for them.

Did you know that my Mum didn't know how the clocks changing works, even though the clocks have always changed that way. The clocks change at 2am in the morning but you have to set them before you go to bed, mum hadn't realised that they always change in the night rather than before bed or in the morning. I couldn't believe it! Maybe she was having a daft turn.

Anyway, I changed my clocks and fell into the soft bed and did a load of sleeping.
In the morning I awoke at 5.30 new time and got started on some writing.
I had neck ache, which is unsurprising due to the travelling yesterday, I do get sick from travel because my spine is broken and motion will make it hurt, nothing can be done about it. Just treatment for pain.

Today was set aside as a revision day, although this distraction and that took a few hours of my revision.

Yesterday I got a phonecall from an old lady, she told me all her family history and all the problems of most of the families in the district. Then she offered to look after the blue bike for me, and she only lives round the corner. So I arranged to go and see her today.

This afternoon I decided I would do lunch after I had visited this old lady, which was a mistake, because after I had spent two hours with her, hearing the personal lives of the whole district and how everyone is on benefits and drinking and dens of iniquity, my blood sugar dropped too low.
What a character! She means well, certainly.

Well anyway, her house is so full of stuff that it is hazardous and she is 92 and in good form despite serious illness, so she was very pleased to have a strong young person visiting, a strong young me,
 who shifted a whole lot of hazardous furniture so she can actually get into some of the rooms!
She is nice in her way, but dear God, she don't half talk!

I came home, beginning to flag, and threw a meal in the oven and got back to revision. Revision has progressed well. And of course I can watch TV and revise, I am designed to multi-channel.
Titanic has half an hour left, and then guess what? The new series of 'Humans' starts tonight, I am very worried about it being a let-down after the stunning first series.

I am just doing the housework and beginning to tail off the revision as I am getting too tired to focus.
My work bag is by the door, lunch and drinks all ready, work clothes are laid out and everything is all set to launch into the week. I am on the team tomorrow. Tuesday is dentist and revision.

I was lying on my big duvet on the floor, revising this morning, and my mum texted, she told me she was on a statue, she knew very well what I would say. My mum is an artist, and she works with statues sometimes, so she was 'on a statue' in her way and she knew what my response would be about my way of being on a statue! :) nortymum, you know my parents were ever so staid and well-behaved when they met me five and a half years ago, I have nortyfied them no end.

I am getting slight premonition from Jersey. 'Sparkles of premonition' which means thought and word rather than a major impending attack. Until the lantern bearer guides the original HG  from St. Clements to St. Ouens, and lays her to rest, I am connected to Jersey by bonds stronger than iron. I think it will be soon. Hell's Island, the Devil's Hole, Satan's own Island, I am waiting.

You know the Church will make me out to be mad for writing something like that, but hell, what do fat millionaires who wear frocks and destroy abuse victims for the sake of cover up while using Jesus' Name know about madness?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.